Thursday, March 1, 2012

Gone too long.

Hey my lovelies,

Just wanted to drop a quick message. Something happened today and it really made me re-evaluate my life. As you know, i'm a plus size girl and even though i'm confident now, I wasn't always. My earlier years were overflowing with self hatred and absolutely no self worth. Today, i'm here to say to EVERYONE who feels that way, you ARE beautiful and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with you. Whatever you are, whatever you look like just know that you are amazing and you are loved. Look down at yourself, look in the mirror and be proud because there is nothing more gorgeous than who you are. Love your hips, love your belly, love your curves, love your hair, love every bump and groove that you have. Love YOURSELF and every part of you. There is no such thing as "imperfections".


Much love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment