Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Confessions Of A Beauty Blogger Tag!

The Questions:

1. How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts? I try to write and edit every day but like every blogger, I do get massive writers block at times and so sometimes it may take me days to complete a post.

2. Are you a spender or a saver? I'm a bit of both actually. I do try to save as much as possible but we all know at times there are those products that you need to have so I end up splurging every once in a while.

3. When is it easiest for you to blog? It is actually easiest for me to blog at night once I've gotten home and changed into comfy clothing, I can relax, have a few snacks and think better.

4. What makes writing behind a computer comfortable for you? I love writing and I love reading, these are two of my all time favorite hobbies. I am not by any means "more" comfortable being a behind computer screen, as I am passionate about the things that I write and blog about.

5. What’s your worst makeup/hair habit? I would have to say, my worst makeup habit is using the same pencil for my eyeliner as I do for my brows (absolutely horrible I know! Pretend you don't know this) As for my hair, I would have to say not clipping my hair as much as my hair stylist would like, she can be a bit scissor happy at times! (Hey, what can I say? I like to keep my length!)

6. One quote that you wish the world would live by? Even though it might be cliche I have always believed in being yourself, not being afraid to be who you are and letting your personality shine through no matter how quirky it may be. I think the world would benefit greatly from a lot more honesty and self love.

7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday? It honestly depends on my plans for that day, I can take anywhere from a half hour to 2+ if I really want to get dolled up.

8. Who is your favorite blogger? Ah no! Don't make me answer this! I have SO many favorite bloggers. A couple of my favorites are: ArchedEyebrow, TheCharmingCheshire, Hippopotamuslee, Le PrettyStellar, The Nearsighted Owl, The Plus Side Of Me, and so many more.

9. Who is a blogger that you read who deserves more subscribers than they have? This is a question that I honestly have no interest in answering. We are all hard working, fantastic bloggers with a common goal and we all blog about so many different and amazing things, as for the readers that we have, I prefer to appreciate the ones that I already have and not the ones that I could have.

10. One thing your excited about in the upcoming year? I'm excited about the new year as a whole. It's a new year, a new start, and new adventures! If I had to choose something I would say my big venture to California next Summer.

11. Your most awkward blogging moment? I haven't had one yet (at least I don't think) *phew*

12. How long does it take you to prep for a post? It honestly depends, some blog posts I will write and edit for days or even weeks but others can be very spur of the moment, if an idea strikes my fancy or I see that a new makeup collection is coming out, I can have it done within a few hours.

13. Are you wearing pants(jeans/skirt) right now or are you actually wearing pajama bottoms? Well, considering it is almost midnight, I have absolutely no problem admitting that I am in a ratty tee shirt and pajama shorts

14. What are you most proud of in your life? Oh man, I hate to "toot my own horn" so to speak but thankfully in life I have been a very lucky person and have a lot to be proud of: overcoming major illnesses, adopting my furbabies, starting my blog, etc. It's hard to pick just one thing because I have been fortunate to experience so many wonderful things.


Well, that's it for me lovelies, my beauty blogger confessions! I'm headed off to bed now but here comes the best part of all, tagging all of you so that I can happily read yours! If you want to do this tag, by all means, take it, have fun, and be sure to leave a link to your post in the comments below!

I Tag:



Much love xo




No comments:

Post a Comment