Sunday, September 1, 2013

#BlogYourSocksOffSeptember & My 100th Blog Post!


During the month of September I will be blogging every single day (& more if I feel I can) to kickstart my blog into Autumn! The idea is to post on your blog every single day of the month, whether it is beauty, lifestyle, fashion, food or whatever YOU want to blog about. We can all get stuck at some point, perhaps you get writer's block - but 'Blog your socks of September' is going to hopefully bring back your blogging mojo, bring along new blog readers and let you interact with other bloggers taking part in the challenge! 


* Blog every day in the month of September - you can even blog more if you're up to it! 

* Include the hashtag #BlogYourSocksOffSeptember in any tweets you want other bloggers taking part in the challenge to see 

* You can also add this snazzy button to your blog to let your readers know that you are taking part in this challenge, and to spread the word to other bloggers too. 

*Feel free to comment on this page leaving a link to your blog and/or twitter handle (mine is @MsDollfaceD) if you are going to be taking part in this challenge



On a side note, I have now hit my 100th blog post! How amazing is that? To celebrate and as a thank you to all of you lovely readers, I have decided to host my biggest giveaway yet! And nope, I will not be giving away any hints until said post, you will just have to stay tuned!

Much love xo



No comments:

Post a Comment