Thursday, August 15, 2013

Where Have I Been?!

Hello lovelies! I know, I know, it has been weeks since my last blog post and you may be wondering just where the hell I've been! Well, the past couple of weeks have been an amazing adventure, that's for sure...meet the newest addition to my family, Boba! A few weeks ago, I walked out of my house for the day to find a chocolate brown kitten mewing on my porch.....by nightfall, he was fast asleep on my couch with a belly full of food.

First Day
Admittedly, I was not sure if I was even ready for another furbaby in my life. As you have probably read, my beloved Papa passed away a few months ago and the atmosphere has not been the same since. Not only that but would my other kitties accept him? I had millions of questions and only one thing that I was certain of, he was not going to be left on the streets. After only a few hours, okay INSTANTLY he had a place in my heart and I decided to take a chance. So, after double checking with my neighbors to make sure he didn't belong to anyone and spending a day at the vet, Boba was welcomed into the family.

Today
Fortunately, all of my furbabies have welcomed the little guy with open arms! Him and 2.0 love to cuddle and wrestle (not necessarily in that order). Believe me, nothing is more fright inducing than seeing a twelve pound cat full on tackle a kitten only to realize they are perfectly fine and just playing (who knew a tiny five pound kitten would decide he wanted to be king of the castle?) His weight has even bumped up from five pounds to over seven since being here!

For the first time since May, our home has felt complete again. Thank you Boba, for bringing the joy that we all desperately needed and for making the days without my baby here a bit more bearable. You've only been in the family for a few weeks but I already love you with all my heart.

Much love xo





1 comment: